Terms & Conditions
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Sydney Art and Framing Supplies. This site and its contents may be viewed using your web browser and you may electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
The use of this Web Site is governed by the following terms and conditions, which may be amended by us from time to time (the “Terms and Conditions”).
By using the Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
You should read and familiarise yourself with these Terms and Conditions prior to using the Web Site. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Web Site.
- We do not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions obliges us to continue operating all or any part of the Web Site and we may modify or close down the Web Site (or part of it) at any time without any liability on our part.
- When you visit our Web Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- We reserve the right to email you various alerts including, but not restricted to product alerts and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We respect your right not to receive these communications and you may advise us at any time that you do not wish to receive these special offer and alert emails. Upon receiving such advice, we will disable that functionality from your account and remove your email from the communication list. You can choose to re-subscribe through the MY ACCOUNT section on our site.
- Access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. The site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. We do not make any warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account name or password.
- Sydney Art and Framing Supplies may, at its sole discretion, refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
- Sydney Art and Framing Supplies will use its best endeavours to maintain a site that is computer virus free, but cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or any software with may be used. You assume all risk of use for all programs and files on this site, and you release Sydney Art and Framing Supplies entirely from any and all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
- Your use of this site is governed and enforced by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia. and if you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and assume responsibility for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.